Welcome to the world of PrettyLittleThing.com Fierce fashion at your fingertips, delivered straight to your doorstep, 24/7!
Where in the world are you?
You have no items in your bag.
During these difficult times we’re working around the clock to ensure business as usual to provide you the service you know and love - without compromising on safety.
Due to limited flights, strict social distancing requirements and a substantial increase in parcel volumes as more people shop online, we are experiencing significant delivery delays to our service.
Despite this, we’re doing all we can to get your parcel to you as quickly and safety as possible. Remember you can keep up to date with your delivery through parcel tracking, the chatbot and the MyPost App.
We thank you for your patience at this time with our customer service team who are working tirelessly and doing their best to keep up with the additional demand.
Be assured we’re taking every precaution necessary to protect the safety and well-being of both you and our workers.
Post Offices have implemented social distancing measures and strict cleaning and hygiene standards for all regular services conducted in store. Counter safety screens are also currently being rolled out to further improve hygiene and reduce risks.
The World Health Organisation and the Australian Department of Health have stated that the risk of contracting COVID-19 through handling of mail or parcels is extremely low.
Nevertheless, we’ve added further health and safety steps to ensure that mail and parcels are handled safely by minimising human contact where possible. This is done by introducing contactless parcel deliveries where a signature is no longer required by yourselves to help reduce risks here.
We can only hope life returns to normality for all of us as quickly as possible. Until then, stay safe Australia.
Sending love, support and positivity to all.
Yes we do! Shop Now!
Sorry! We don't currently ship to that country.
New tracked returns!
You can now use eParcel Return to send back your unwanted items. This service is fully tracked, cost effective and stress-free. Simply login to select your item(s) for return.
Please follow the process below for returning your parcel to us.
1. Go to our returns portal at https://prettylittlething.managemyreturn.com
2. Simply follow the onsite instructions, you will only need your order number and email address.
3. Repack items with all of the tags still attached, ideally in the original packaging. Please remember to include a copy of your delivery note.
4. To cover the cost of your return PLT will deduct $9.99 from your refund total.
5. You will need a printer to print off and attach your returns label. Then take it to your nearest locker, streetbox, PUDO or Post Office to send it off, it’s that easy. Make sure you get proof of postage and keep it safe.
6. Once we have confirmation of your parcel from eParcel Return we will issue your credit, this usually takes up to 10 business days.
Click here to start your return.
Alternatively, you can return your items by using post office counters. Please do not post the package without obtaining a receipt of postage. Keep your receipt of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
There is a returns label included in your parcel. If you have misplaced this label, you can download a new one below. Remember to add your order number if you download a new returns label. This can be found in Order History in 'My Account'.
Australian label can be found here
New Zealand label can be found here
Still need our help? Hit us up below.FYI - If you’re getting in touch regarding an order, don’t forget to include your order number.
Item(s) added to cart