FAQ! Need Help?
We've got you covered
- Items must be returned within 28 days of receiving your order..
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Beauty lines and pierced jewellery cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons. Underwear and swimwear can only be returns if the hygiene seal has not been removed.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Any returns must be made at your own cost however you must obtain your proof of postage until you have received your refund, just in case your order is lost on its way back to PrettyLittleThing.
Please return unsuitable items within 28 days of receiving your order. Please return items in their original packaging. For a full breakdown on what items are eligible to return please see ‘WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?’.
We're sorry but we are unable to offer a free returns service. Returns must be made at your own cost. Please return using a standard trackable service. A returns label for your local returns center will be included in your parcel.
New tracked returns!
You can now use eParcel Return to send back your unwanted items. This service is fully tracked, cost effective and stress-free. Simply login to select your item(s) for return.
Please follow the process below for returning your parcel to us.
1. Go to our returns portal, AUS - https://ausprettylittlething.intelligentreturns.net . NZ - https://nzprettylittlething.intelligentreturns.net
2. Simply follow the onsite instructions, you will only need your order number and email address.
3. Repack items with all of the tags still attached, ideally in the original packaging. Please remember to include a copy of your delivery note.
4. The ReBound Returns service costs $6.50 AUD & $9.50 NZD. This payment can be made with either a credit card or PayPal.
5. You may need a printer to print your label, the portal will let you know which options are available for you.
6. Once we have confirmation of your parcel from ReBound we will issue your credit, this usually takes up to 5 business days.
Click here to start your return.
Alternatively, you can return your items by using post office counters. Please do not post the package without obtaining a receipt of postage. Keep your receipt of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
There is a returns label included in your parcel. If you have misplaced this label, you can download a new one below. Remember to add your order number if you download a new returns label. This can be found in Order History in 'My Account'.
Australian label can be found here
New Zealand label can be found here
Sorry you have received a faulty item! So we can get this sorted, please contact our Customer Services with a picture of the faulty item and your order number using one of the methods you can find you can find here
We aim to process your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to 21 days for your refund to be processed after you have returned your item(s) to us. If you have not been refunded after 30 days of returning the item(s), please contact us with the proof of postage information on your Post Office receipt and we will check this out for you.
As soon as we have processed your refund, you will receive an email notification. Please note it can take 3-5 working days for the payment to show in your account, depending on the card issuer.
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us. This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – just fill out this form where you’ll also find details on how to return your item(s).
There are a couple of other ways to cancel your contract with us. You’ll find these alternative methods below:
Email us: email@example.com
Write to us via post: PrettyLittleThing.com, PO Box 553, Burnley, BB11 9GD
If you’re cancelling your contract with us but have already received your order, you’ll need to return the item(s) to us using the steps in the section above labelled HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM? You`ll then receive a full refund as per the policy above. For hygiene reasons, pierced jewellery is non-refundable. Please ensure that lingerie and swimwear items are tried on over your own underwear. In the interest of hygiene, please do not remove the seal. If this is the case then we can reasonably decline your refund.
Received your PrettyLittleThing garms but aren’t 100% in love? No worries. Here’s what you’ve gotta do:
- First, log into your account
- Check your order history and select the order you want to return
- Got it? Now print the order deets
- Download your post label here
If you don’t have an account – that’s ok, you can still return your product.
Package up your unwanted purchase with a note inside including your name and order number (you’ll find this on your confirmation email).
Download your returns label here, and post back to us from your local post office. Please remember to keep your proof of postage.
Wanna join our gang? Make an account here