FAQ! Need Help?
We've got you covered
RETURNSHey Gurl! We’ve extended our returns policy for Christmas 2017. Orders (which are subject to our returns policy) placed from 1st October 2017 through 24 December 2017 can be returned up until 31st January 2018. are subject to our returns policy.
- Items must be returned within 28 days of receiving your order..
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Beauty lines and pierced jewellery cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons. Underwear and swimwear can only be returns if the hygiene seal has not been removed.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Any returns must be made at your own cost however you must obtain you proof of postage until you have received your refund, just in case your order is lost on its way back to PrettyLittleThing.
Please return unsuitable items within 28 days of receiving your order. Please return items in their original packaging. For a full breakdown on what items are eligible to return please see ‘WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?’.
We're sorry but we are unable to offer a free returns service. Returns must be made at your own cost. Please return using a standard trackable service. A returns label for your local returns center will be included in your parcel.
- 1. Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- 2. Cover your address label with the PrettyLittleThing returns label found on the bottom right of your delivery note, or download a new one from the link below.
- 3. Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package without obtaining a receipt of posting.
- 4. Keep your receipt of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return. There is a returns label included in your parcel. If you have misplaced this label, you can download a new one below. Remember to add your order number if you download a new returns label. This can be found in Order History in 'My Account'.
- An Australia/New Zealand label can be found here .
If you receive a faulty item, please return to us within 30 days of receipt of the faulty goods. Please remember to get in touch with our Customer Service team prior to returning. You can do so by filling out a Customer Service form here, and a member of our team will get back to you.
We aim to process your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to 21 days for your refund to be processed after you have returned your item(s) to us. If you have not been refunded after 30 days of returning the item(s), please contact us with the proof of postage information on your Post Office receipt and we will check this out for you.
As soon as your return has been received by our warehouse team you will receive an email notification. You will then also receive an email from us to say your refund has been processed. Please note it can take 3-5 working days for the payment to show in your account, depending on the card issuer.
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us. This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – just fill out this form where you’ll also find details on how to return your item(s).
There are a couple of other ways to cancel your contract with us. You’ll find these alternative methods below:
Email us: email@example.com
Write to us via post: PrettyLittleThing.com, PO Box 553, Burnley, BB11 9GD
If you’re cancelling your contract with us but have already received your order, you’ll need to return the item(s) to us using the steps in the section above labelled HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM? You`ll then receive a full refund as per the policy above. For hygiene reasons, pierced jewellery is non-refundable. Please ensure that lingerie and swimwear items are tried on over your own underwear. In the interest of hygiene, please do not remove the seal. If this is the case then we can reasonably decline your refund.